Pages

Thursday 12 November 2009

.jealous.

last few days, she call me and said that dia dpt praktikal kat one of companies under media prima. i was like, WHAT?! CONGRATULATION! i was a bit jealous coz aku pun nnti nak praktikal kat situ. hohoho~ Yes! I'm jealous! :P

Anyway, I would like to say congratulation to you, Norazlillah Ridzuan which she just unofficially finish her studies at UiTM Segamat and now waiting for her internship at that company. I wish you good luck and take care ye! heee~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

eila with me.. jom men esketing lagi.. hahhaha!


congratulation again!
0113HRS
ikhwan =)

2 comments:

kaoru kasuga mizutani said...

hyep!~ jeles ke..? hurm.. tape.. nant u1 pon g sana jgak.. wish 2 meet u there!~

esketing lagi..? jum!~

Unknown said...

hahah~
sgt jeles :P
yeah, insya Allah.. kita same2 keje situ keh :P

juumm!!
nnt plan.. u1 tgk jadual u1 dlu keh! :)