Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Loose to win competition

Hi guys! A month ago i was been invited by Lana to join the Loose to win contest by Herbalife but at that time, I refuse to join because of I have to go back to Kuching and don't have time to follow her and register on the weekend. But, when I met her in the class few days after (monday), she said that the registration are still open and I decide to join even I'm broke at that time. Haha! But after a month with some discipline on my eating attitude and take seriously on the products, I loose 6.7kg! Yes! 6.7kg! (I already use this product when I was in my 2nd year of MMU, 2008 but fail because of my attitude kekek).

Might be the spirit of by myself and supports by the Herbalife team, friends and my family, I successfully loose the kilos. Alhamdulillah and now I'm targeting more for December and also for the next few months till I meet my own ideal weight.


Insya Allah, with a few supports from you guys, I CAN LOOSE MORE :) 
let's be HEALTHY! 

No comments: